Friday 24 May 2019

DRAMA!?!

Poison Drama!!
Chapter 1

Why are you being so dramatic it’s just a little thing “said Kelly”. It might be to you but it was my secret you didn’t need to tell everyone “ said  Bella”. I can’t believe you did that! We’re no longer Best friends. bye. Don’t ever talk to me!! “ Bella snobed away. That was the last conversion Bella & Kelly had. Days went by then weeks then months until they met again. Hey Bella haven’t talked to you in awhile “said kelly”. I know but I still hold a grudge “Bella Said ”. Hey Bella want go get ice cream “Hope said”. Oh I see you find a new friend “Kelly said quietly. Oh yea Hope meet kelly, Kelly meet hope. Nice to meet you kelly”hope giggles”. Same to you hope“Kelly clenches her knuckles”. Well anyways we got to go “Bella pulling hope”.


Little secret?
Chapter 2

Kelly was planning an evil trap to break up Hope and Bella.Kelly bought a disguise to spy on bella. Sneaking & Swooping around watching their every move hoping to find a way to break them apart. Then out of nowhere she heard bella whispering her secret to hope.Hope I need to tell you something” bella says anxiously”. What’s on your mind “Hope says”. I have been hiding a secret & I need to tell you. What is it you trust me “hope said”. I………

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment