Thursday 10 January 2019

SLJ

Only is New Zealand home to many native birds but we also have a number of
native bats. Some of these bats are really small while others are much larger. None,
however, are as large as the largest bat in Australia. It is called the flying fox (pictured
below) and it has a wingspan of up to 6 feet or 2 metres
. Wow! That is taller than most of us!
Flying foxes usually sleep during the day and hunt for food at night, using their ears to
guide them through the darkness. Like other bats, they have the best hearing of any
mammal. It is their ‘superpower.’
If you could have a superpower, what would it be? If I could choose, I would like to be
able to fly. It would make it possible for me to fly back to Canada and visit my family
whenever I wanted. How amazing would that be?!
On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have
it.

I haven’t really thought about having a superpower until now. If I could pick any super
power I would chose teleportation. I would chose teleportation because I know my
mother has always want to go visit her home land. She hasn’t visit her home land lately.
There are so many things I could do with my new superpower if I had teleportation. It
would be a dream come true. Teleportation can help we teleport to shops,airports,faraway places,different country and literally anywhere. What would be your new Superpower?.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Tehillah,

    Incredible post you have made! I loved the way you have introduced us with your amazing post. My favourite post out of both tasks would have to be what you would choose for a super - power. I would also agree with your super power Teleportation as I could dodge anything and everything that comes near me including my friends and family, which will be hilarious. Overall this turned out to be a really awesome post and can't wait to see more posts from you soon. What's your other family members favourite superpower?

    Bye, For Now
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tehillah,

    It's very generous of you to think of a superpower that would help someone else. It is really special that you want to help your mum visit her homeland. Where is she from?

    It is pretty expensive to travel so your superpower would save a lot of money. I had always thought that I would like to be able to fly - for the same reason as you, to visit lots of different places. However, teleportation sounds way more fun!

    Lovely comment Hinerangi!

    From Ms Nalder

    ReplyDelete