Monday 26 March 2018

Who am I


Who am I

Image result for beaver
Image result for otterImage result for lion
Today we had a visitor his name was Toni he was Telling us about this programmer called Attitude. While we were setting down he was telling us about where he came from and what he dose he told
 us about what make us normal or what make us us.The programmer
 that he works for has changed his life he use to be a singer but now
he is traveling the world and spreading the word about his job.A lot of
live has changed from Attitude.After a little chat we had to pick what
which one we were there was a Beaver the Beaver was a hard worker
The lion was the boss and the leader the otter was the entertainer and the
golden retriever was the peace maker I was thinking about which one I
was I picked the lion because I am something the boss and by the boss I
mean I am something bossy after the lion I was wondering if I was a
Hard worker I said to myself yes I am a hard work The last one that I picked
was otter because my friend said that I was funny.After we had a little laugh
then Toni had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment