Tuesday 14 March 2017

CAMP



Introduction
Hook the reader in, and let them know what you're writing is going to be about.

We are writing  about Camp .
Paragraph 1
What is camp. When, Where, Why. All the information. What activities did you do?
Camp start on 8th of March it was also School and we did Camp because we just want to do one .

Paragraph 2
Highlights. What were your favourite parts, and why?

My favourite part was the Concert night because we had lots of laugh and funny time .

Paragraph 3
Thank you’s. Who made this happen for you? I.e. Family, School, Teacher, and Leaders etc

I will to Thank my family teacher my team Mrs Vaafusuaga for the sport gear and most of all I will like to Thank Mr Burt

Conclusion
What did you learn about yourself on camp, why would you recommend that every student does this in future.



That you can be yourself and can have some funny


On the 8th of march we had a camp at our School it was a lot of funny sleeping in tents eating breakfast every morning and  having a dinner every night my Favorites part of camp was the  Concert night because we had lots of laugh and funny time I will to Thank my family teacher my team Mrs Vaafusuaga for the sport gear and most of all I will like to Thank Mr Burt for creating Camp for the year 5 and 6 I have learned at camp that you can be yourself and have a lot of funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment