Monday 13 November 2017

Athletics

On Friday the 10th of November my School, Point England school had a Athletics day. Each people in our school was excited to be in the Athletics. I couldn’t wait to race with my classmate and see other people race as well as my class it was so cool that we could bring our house colour T-shirt.First we had to go to our teacher and tell them what colour house Im in.I was in Green and My Best Friend was in yellow.Then we had to go and get changed in the girl Toilet I was waiting for 10 minutes until I had to go change .Well time few by and I had to go back to class and set down and wait for my teacher to come back and take us to the field so we could talk to our principal Mr Burt .We had a little talk about helping each other and have fun with each other. After having our talk about Athletics we all stood up one by one and walk to our first activity.My first activity was Target ball  .Target ball is a game when there is 4 Balls in the middle and spot outside no one is aloud to go in the square or past the spot.There are balls that you can grab if you have one you have to throw the ball to the other ball so that the other ball can go out and then you can get a point.Time few by and it was time for the relays .Each person that came first in there run had to be in the relays.I was in it and so was my friend I had a lot of fun that day I even beat a year 8 at running. It was Green blue yellow and red that was racing I was in green and my other friend was in yellow.it was time to race and my team came 4th in the race but after we had to race the teacher and partner.Green blue yellow and red had to team up and try to beat the teachers and partner after racing the teacher and partner lost green blue yellow and red.I had a lot of fun at Athletics because I spent more time with my friend then I had ever had.My Favorited part was the relays when we won and beat the teacher and partners it was amazing and fun I can’t wait to do it again next year with my friend and classmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment