Wednesday 20 February 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM

Today my magnificent Mother turns 47. I just want to take this time to thank god for an amazing mum.
Throughout my life with my mother it has been wonderful. I know sometimes our relationship has been
like a roller coaster but that’s what makes life well life. Even though I don’t get much time with her I
know we have something special. Being her daughter has been the best thing in my life. Life is so easy
when I have her in my life. I just want to say Happy Birthday Mum we love you so much.


God sent you to me for a reason as a special gift from above. We share a amazing bond like no
other. I am so lucky to be your daughter. Your love is all I need in my  life. My mother is a mother
from heaven. She feeds me, she looks after me, she loves me, she cares for me. Without her in
my life everything would be so difficult to bear. I just can't live without an amazing hard working
mother like her.

1 comment: