Friday 22 September 2017

Free Writing

Free Writing
What is your YouTube video about?Dog and cat Tangled- Funny dance

Who is in your YouTube video?cat and dogs

Who is the audience for your YouTube video?My friends Santana Lilly and Trendy and also my family.

Is it a song?Dancing song

Is it a music video?Funny songs

Is it an advice piece?Yeah dogs and cats are funny when you don't look at them



Today I reached my one millionth view on my YouTube video it is very exciting because I have been doing this for 6 years .I am amazed that I have one millionth view so I will be celebrating  .

I will jump in a pool full of ice and also ice cream . I love my Follower so I’ll be jumping in a pool .First I have to go to the shop and get 12 packs of ice after I’ll get 24 packs of ice cream.

Time to go back home and put the ice and the ice cream in the pool it will be so cold but I need to do the for my followers .

Putting ice one by one and after the ice it’s time to put the ice cream in it looks like a cream Sunday but with a lot of cold ice Will it’s time. I need to get change now .

.Here I go splash OMG!!! it is so cold oh my gosh oh well this is for you I hope you Enjoyed my video Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment