Monday 18 December 2017

Trip to Hasting

In 3 days time I am going to Hastings to Splash planet to have some fun.It is going to be great only my church member and family are going.I can’t wait to go to Hastings.It will be much better with my family there .Hasting has a lot of cool things like there shop the trees hills and the pools.Hasting will the best places to go to .I will never forget anything when I go to Hasting.I just can’t wait I wish I was already there so I can slide down the waterslide it will be a memories that I will never forget. Here is a Presentation about why I love Splash planet

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Tehillah,

    Splash Planet looks awesome! How exciting that you are heading to Hastings with your church and family. I'm sure you will have a great time! Have you been to Splash Planet before?

    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete