Tuesday 2 May 2017

Immersion Assembly - Now that's thinking!

Hi my name is Tehillah I go to Pt England School this term we are learning about a lot of new thing As a school we are learning about Technology , kites, Maori Thing, Margarita, and how Team 5 space’s can look better.This Term Team 4 are learning about Technology Phone and other thing that were created and what kind of Tool this the Maori create before Pakeha  Arrived to New Zealand .Team 1,2,3 are learning about Kite Matarik and gathering food for Winter and Team 4 are learning about Technology Phone and other  thing that were created in the  Olden days and last but not least Team 5 are learning about how there space can look better than the others. I want to look at other technology that were made in the olden days also I want visit the Museum to Discover a whole new technology .What I am looking forward to is what Technology that were created before me and what Maori thing that were created before me  .
Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 12.22.55 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment