Monday 24 December 2018

SLJ

Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points]
In New Zealand we have many beautiful beaches and stunning waterfalls. One of the most spectacular waterfalls is called Kitekite and it is located in Piha, a small village west of Auckland. Tourists and locals flock to Piha during the summer season to enjoy the waterfall, the local beach, and the great surf. Have you ever tried surfing? Although I have never surfed many of my friends have and they absolutely love it. In fact, it is their favourite summer activity! What is yours?
For this activity, please take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. It could be anything! Here is a picture of one of our team members (Laura) doing one of her favourite summer activities.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favourites.

knitting it something I love to do it helps me to clear my mind. Sometimes knitting can be hard because there is different
kids of materials. But be careful because you can hurt your self with the needle I should know because I poke myself with the needle like ten times. Knitting can be done my hand or by a machine.Knitting can help you make cloths or other kind of crafts.knitting is another way that thread or yarn can be turned into clothing. Knitting is Basically loops called stitches that are pulled through each other.Knitting can be easier to learn because there's only two stitches that are used.







1 comment:

  1. Kia ora & Namaste Tehillah,
    Awww...I really like this post! I liked it because I can see that you really do enjoy knitting just by the way you described it. I found very interesting that when we can talk or write about something that you like to do, things just flow with much more easiness, don't you agree? I specially liked you first sentence " Knitting is something I love to do, it helps me to clear my mind", this is just like mindfulness, when you are doing an activity that you love and requires concentration you need to stay in the moment and that can be very beneficial to clear our minds indeed. I like to go for a bike ride or a swimming to clear my mind as these activities always help to be more present and forget my worries.
    Furthermore, I liked the pictures you used in this post and they way you arrange them and even the nice touch of the frame around the pictures. The pictures you chosen to add just support you text nicely and also, it made everything you wrote very authentic because your readers can see you doing it.
    Great job in here!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete