Thursday 31 January 2019

SLJ

SLJ

Sadly, the Summer Learning Journey has now come to an end. It is time to reflect
on everything that you have learned about the environment and, particularly, about
how you can protect and preserve it.

On your blog please tell us:
What is one thing that you learned from participating in the Summer
Learning Journey programme this year?
 What I have learned throughout these few days is so many new places so many new people and so many things about New Zealand. It has been 
amazing the best thing throughout my holiday. I can’t wait to see many more kids participating in the wonderful programme.

                   What is one thing that surprised you?
What surprised me the most was how some of the activity were so hard. I didn’t realise that most of these activity would be so hard. It all started real
easy until I got to week 2 and day 1. I struggled throughout most of it.


What is one thing that concerned or upset you?
Well there are so many things that I was concerned about but the one thing That upsets me the most is having to leave an amazing programme behind. My holiday have been amazing from participating this amazing programme. I don’t want to leave this brilliant programme but it’s time to say goodbye.
What is one thing that you (or your family) can do, moving forward, to help protect our natural environment?
What I would do to move forward to help and protect our natural environment is to
stop the environments problem before  it will get worse

Thank you to the Summer Learning  Programme for such an amazing holiday. It’s
gonna be hard to say goodbye since this will be the last time I will attend the SLJ
(Summer Learning Journey). Thank you for these amazing activity you have 
provide for us children. I have really learned something for this programme. I will never forget what I have learned from the Summer learning journey.  Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment