Wednesday 23 January 2019

SLJ



New Zealand has some of the most beautiful forests in the world. Both New Zealanders and tourists, alike, enjoy walking through these forests. Unfortunately, constantly walking through forests can damage the plants and animals (flora and fauna) that live there. In an attempt to protect the local flora and fauna, an eco-tourism company in Rotorua came up with an idea. The Rotorua Canopy Tours Company designed a series of ziplines that sit above the forest canopy (top). People can ‘zip’ from one section of the forest to another, looking down on the beautiful natural areas below. To see what ziplining looks like, check out this video.
I have tried ziplining and I really enjoyed it, however, I must admit that I was pretty scared to try it at first. How would you feel if you had the chance to go ziplining in Rotorua?
On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in your post!.

ZIPLINE- Well it would be amazing having a beautiful view as I zipline down a gorgeous  forest. after watching that video. I assumed that ziplining isn’t that bad from the looks of it. Plus I wouldn’t want to destroy the flora and fauna home. It would be breathtaking flying through the landscape from high above. I wouldn’t have to walk anyways. I would love to experience the native trees. It would be nice to visit rotorua and zipline after all..


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tehillah!

    Awesome to see another blog post from you! I think it would be a wonderful experience for you to go ziplining through Rotorua!
    The first time I was going down the zipline at Rotorua my legs felt like jelly! Have you ever had that feeling?

    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Tehillah ,

    What another Amazing post coming from you Awesome Work , I love the way you have explained why you would like to go do Zip Lining in Rotorua !!! God bless you and your Family and friends and Hopefully you get to finsih SLJ and Best Wishes and Good Luck !!!!

    Enjoy the rest of your Holidays !!!

    Kind Regards ,
    Lillyana

    ReplyDelete