Thursday 3 January 2019

SLJ

Whitebait is a very special fish in New Zealand. It is rumoured (believed) to be a very delicious fish. Some restaurants in New Zealand make dishes that feature whitebait, including whitebait fritters. Have you ever tried whitebait fritters? They are a favourite dish of many of my friends. I, personally, prefer foods from places like Mexico and Italy. Pizza and nachos are two of my all-time favourite foods! In fact, I often make homemade pizza with Aronui on Friday nights using the same ingredients (pizza base, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, red onion, basil and feta cheese) each time.
For this activity, please choose a favourite food and find a recipe for it.
On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points.

Ham cheese Sandwich Recipe.
This recipe makes a big juicy sandwich.The layers of ham ,cheese ,tomato,Lettuce,& mayo are delicious.
  • Ingredients.
    2 slices of bread.
    2 slice of tomato .
    1 or 2 slices of cheese(30 grams).
    2 pieces of ham.
    3 pieces of lettuce.
    ½ tablespoon of softened butter (to taste)
    A teaspoon of Mayo (only a little to keep it healthy)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tehillah,

    Oooh yum! This sandwich does sound delicious! I'm glad you have shown us how to make the healthy version with not too much mayo! I'm feeling so hungry reading this blog post that I might need to take a break and make some lunch for myself!

    I'm thinking a ham and cheese sandwich...

    From Ms Nalder

    ReplyDelete